Tuesday, October 30, 2012

mÝ r€@£ §£ørý

PART 6:-

There is 89 missed calls and 36 messages... he called back... No one
tookthe phone... She called me... When i attendthe call i cried a
lot... {{ Because one of my classmate (near to her house) called me
and told he attend suicide attempt and admitted in hospital.. Now i'm
get ready to met hin in the hospital }}. She shocked and cried and ran
away to hospital... There she heard a news that his soul passed... She
shocked.... She cried...she worried for her teasing... He cried loudly
in front of the hospital.. No one ready to advise him... She suddenly
thought in his mind that " why i should live without him. I'm also
coming to you dear" she went to the top of the hospital building.. It
has 6 floors... She jumped fromthe top of the building.. Aiyo... That
was the bad bad moment in my life... Sudden mis understanding:). Over
all its a small problem.. But they took bad decisions... I missed them
a lot... I can't forget these inmy life... Now i'm living with my
broken heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment